Pulpit Ministries – gathering consistently as a whole church to sit under the Word preached expositionally, which gives specific attention to the original languages, the historical intent, and practical application on Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. as a Worship Service with the intention of exalting Christ and on Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. as an informal Church Family Service where various ministries of the church are updated prior to the teaching sermon.
Sunday School – meeting informally on Sunday mornings to study and learn the truths of Scripture arranged according to a variety of topics by a select number of teachers. We currently have two adult-centered Sunday School classes that meet on Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:15 a.m.:
- Homebuilder’s Class: Teacher- Jack Branon
- College/Career: Teacher – Pastor Matt Wilson
Wednesday night Adult Ministries – A Bible Study and Prayer service devoted to collective and individual prayer and Bible study, from 7:00-8:00 PM in the Community Center /Zoom .
Community Groups – Small group settings (in person or virtual), who meet weekly to further discuss and learn from Sunday Morning’s sermon.
Men’s Ministries – Various Bible teaching and fellowship venues throughout the year encourage our men to pursue God and His Word with single-hearted devotion. Some of these opportunities include:
- Pastor’s Prayer Partners consisting of a group of men that meet with the pastor at 8:15 a.m. on Sunday morning to pray for the pastors, the church and its ministries.
- Small group studies such as “Two-Two” Bible Studies where “Training Willing Others to Win Others”, based on 2 Timothy 2:2 is the focus of the course.
- Preachers in Training: A group of men who volunteer to study and teach selected scripture passages on the second Sunday evening of the month
- Men’s retreats held at Scioto Hills Camp at various times throughout the year
Women’s Ministries – Various Bible teaching and fellowship venues throughout the year encourage our women:
- Women’s retreats held at Scioto Hills Camp at various times throughout the year
- Hospitality Coordinators from each Deacon Care Group organize the provision of meals and other items for those in need within the church body.
Biblical Counseling or Counseling Discipleship Training – a ministry that provides training with regard to the Biblical answers for the problems of life. (See Biblical Counseling Link)