Pulpit Ministries – gathering consistently as a whole church to sit under the Word preached expositionally, which gives specific attention to the original languages, the historical intent, and practical application on Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. as a Worship Service with the intention of exalting Christ and on Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. as an informal Church Family Service where various ministries of the church are updated prior to the teaching sermon.
Sunday School – meeting informally on Sunday mornings to study and learn the truths of Scripture arranged according to a variety of topics by a select number of teachers. We currently have four adult-centered Sunday School classes that meet on Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:15 a.m.:
- Homebuilder’s Class: Teacher- Jack Branon
- Life Application Class: Teacher- Dave Beam
Wednesday night Adult Ministries – A Bible Study and Prayer service devoted to collective and individual prayer and Bible study, from 7:00-8:00 PM in the Auditorium.
Growth Groups – convening occasionally throughout the year to study the Scriptures topically in a way that allows us to grapple with certain subjects not normally covered in any other venue, usually taught by the Deacons or other chosen teachers.
Men’s Ministries – Various Bible teaching and fellowship venues throughout the year encourage our men to pursue God and His Word with single-hearted devotion. Some of these opportunities include:
- Pastor’s Prayer Partners consisting of a group of men that meet with the pastor at 8:15 a.m. on Sunday morning to pray for the pastors, the church and its ministries.
- Small group studies such as “Two-Two” Bible Studies where “Training Willing Others to Win Others”, based on 2 Timothy 2:2 is the focus of the course.
- Men’s retreats held at Scioto Hills Camp at various times throughout the year
Women’s Ministries – Various Bible teaching and fellowship venues throughout the year encourage our women:
- Ladies Bible Studies consisting of a small group Bible study that meet here at the church from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. bi-weekly on Tuesdays during the school year.
- Women’s retreats held at Scioto Hills Camp at various times throughout the year
- Hospitality Coordinators from each Deacon Care Group organize the provision of meals and other items for those in need within the church body.
Growth Groups – a series of small group studies designed for the whole family, offered in the fall of the year on Sunday evenings to help us grow in the knowledge and truths of our Saviour.
Home Fellowships – small group studies in home environments one Sunday evening a month during the Summer where groups meet to have an informal time of fellowship.Biblical Counseling or Counseling Discipleship Training – a ministry that provides training with regard to the Biblical answers for the problems of life. (See Biblical Counseling Link)